Weekly Meal Plan - April 21-27, 2018

Whew! We made it through another week.

It was really nice to have a solid meal plan in place last week, especially with some late nights and Keith working. This week looks to be busy as well, as the girls' have their Awana's wind-up, I have Mom's group, Keith starts work full-time on Thursday and I'm seeing Avenger's: Infinity War on Friday evening.

I also need to do some baking, as we're out of cookies/snacks for the kids. Hopefully I can get them done this week.

On the Menu this Week:
Slow Cooker Chilli - I swear the BEST! I had been looking for an awesome chilli recipe and I stumbled across this one a couple years ago. Even Keith loves it. That's how good it is.
Dad W's - We're celebrating my Dad's birthday on Sunday and also seeing some family that came in from out-of-province.
Shepherd's Pie
Lasagna - Here's a hint for this one. My family doesn't eat an whole 9x13 pan, so I split it into 2 8x8 pans, so I bake one for supper and throw the other in the freezer for a quick supper.
Chicken Fajita Bake.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - The easiest slow cooker recipe ever. I put a pork shoulder (or something similar) in the slow cooker and buy a package of slow cooker pulled pork mix, throw it all together and walk away.

Comments