April 2018 Goals


So I finally got around to thinking about my goals for this month. I've been really slacking in setting goals lately, especially my daily goals/stuff I want to get done in the house on a daily basis. I'm hoping that by writing them down (crossing fingers for the next couple months), I might actually be able to get stuff done!

1) Get Zach weaned from nursing completely: He needs to be done by April 15 so that I'm not trying to wean him the week before Keith's final college exams. He's just nursing at bedtime and during the night, and I'm hoping that he'll figure out that the sippy cup is not his mortal enemy and drink from it!

2) Figure out work situation once Maternity leave is up: Have a couple ideas floating around, but I really need to make up my mind within the next 2 weeks. 

3) Figure out what we're planting in the garden this year: Yay garden! 

4) Drink more water: Really need to work on this one.

5) Seriously CUT OUT THE SUGAR! Ditto.

Comments