Currently 15/52

Reading more books with Violet. She's getting better with her reading and she loves to practice either reading to me or Zach.


Playing Super Mario on the SNES Mini. The girls love watching me play and they try their hand at Donkey Kong and Super Mario as well.


Watching nothing lately. It seems like I just don't have the time to sit down and devote to a show when I've got a lot to do right now. 


Trying to go for walks with Ruby a couple times a week. Now that it's nicer out (crossing fingers) we've been able to utilize the walking paths and parks to get her energy out.


Cooking a little less lately. Due to Keith's work schedule, our leftovers are lasting a bit longer, therefore resulting in me not cooking every day.


Loving that I'm almost done with nursing Zach. I'm weaning him from his night nursing this weekend (wish me luck!) and then we'll be done. 


Hating that I'll be done nursing. Zach's my last baby, so it's been nice having that 1-on-1 time with him.


Discovering that Zach is fully mobile. He's crawling! In the cute army crawl way. And getting into everything in sight. Which means that anytime he's on the ground, I'm watching him like a hawk to make sure he doesn't get into stuff he's not supposed to (like our entertainment consoles). 


Enjoying the purging I've been slowly doing. It's been nice getting rid of stuff and just making some breathing room.
 
Hoping that Keith will pass his final exams for college starting next week. Crossing all fingers.

Comments