Intentions for the Week - April 9-15, 2018


Wow. I haven't done one of these for a while. I should probably get back on the bandwagon and start listing things I want to get done in the week, and maybe I can start organizing my life again.

It's amazing that when I stop making my lists for the day/week, it feels (and looks) like I've done nothing all day/week. I get completely disorganized, my house looks like a tornado went off, and I'm just an emotional mess. My head is reeling with everything that I need to get done, and then I try to start doing everything all at once. And then I feel overwhelmed and just shut down. And I really hate that feeling.

So I'm going to start trying harder to make sure that I've got my lists ready for the week. Which includes posting my Intentions here and have something that will keep me accountable.

This Week's Intentions:
- Clear off all flat surfaces in the kitchen and keep them cleaned off.
- Clean the bathroom top to bottom.
- Work on my devotions 2-3 times this week.
- Go through the Winter Bin, organize/match everything up and donate what doesn't fit/not using.
- Clean up Zach's room so that it doesn't look like a storage room.
- Go to the gym 2x.
- Take Ruby for a walk 2-3x.

Comments