Currently 2018: Week 16


Reading with Violet at lot lately. She's been getting better and braver with her reading and I'm so proud to see her progress.
Cooking quite a bit as usual. Think all my kids are going through growth spurts, because they are eating everything in sight!
Knitting nothing this week. It's like I took a small break from knitting and I'm missing it.
Going to 2 different gatherings this weekend for 2 different birthday parties.
Loving that Zach is getting more mobile. Although it does mean that I need to keep my eyes on him all the time now.
Hoping that everything goes good for Zach's surgery Monday morning.
Listening to lots of podcasts while I'm walking Ruby. It's a nice way to clear my head and get some exercise in at the same time.
Celebrating Keith's Grandpa's 80th, as well as my Dad's birthday on Sunday.

Comments