Project Life 2014: Week 4

Welcome to Week Four of Project Life 2014 (January 19-25)
 
 Full layout
 
This week was basically the same old. Pre-Natal appointment, nesting kicking in more (but still much work to be done in the Baby Room), visiting parents and in-laws and Violet growing up faster and faster before our eyes.
 
Left side of layout
 
Yes, I got some good funny photos of Violet this week. The bottom left photo is 2, 3x4 photos on a 4x6. The leg photo is where she decided to draw all over her leg with pen. It took 3 days of baths to get that fully off. The adjoining one still flummoxes me. I had put her to bed at night with just her diaper on. She came to me at 8:30am dressed like that. Sweat pants fully on and a full pyjama on backwards. What?! Apparently she was cold in her room (which is damn near impossible because she likes having her heater on).



We've been into watching movies this week and I borrowed Tangled from my sister, thinking that Violet would like it. SHE LOVED IT! I think we ended up watching it about 4 times during the week and I told my sister that if she wants it back, she needs to give me back one of the movies that she borrowed from me over a year ago. Even then, I don't think Violet will be giving it up easily. And when she asks to watch it now, she brings me the case (we don't let her play with the consoles/DVD player) and says "Pun," as in Rapunzel. Seriously girl?


Comments