Project Life 2014: Week 3

Welcome to Week 3 of Project Life 2014 (January 12-18)!
 
This week brought on some busyness. Visiting my grandparents (Violet's finally warming up to my Pepe! Yes!), attending our first Pre-Natal class (we never took on when I was pregnant with Violet as our work schedules didn't really allow for it), and just spending time as a family together.
 

Left side of layout

Yes, I'm still set on using the Midnight Core Kit. I didn't do any embellishing at all the week (!!) and I like the way it looks. Because of the amount of photos I had, I combined a couple 3x4 onto 4x6 photos in order to fit more in.

Love the photos of Violet with my Grandparents. She saw that my Meme had nail polish out, so she came to me and asked me to do her hands. I told her to go ask Meme instead. She boldly walked up to Meme, held out her hands, pointed to the nail polish that she wanted and said "hands." Meme took the hint and painted not only her hands, but her feet as well. Violet was in absolute heaven! I have a girlie girl and I love it. Violet also willingly went up to my Pepe and asked for hugs and kisses from him and was saying "Papa" to him. Close enough.

I've also been craving chocolate and soda pop. What did Keith find at the grocery store? Chocolate soda. So he brought it home for me to taste test. I will just say that I didn't like it one bit and gave it to my sister so that she could take it to work and test on her co-workers. Love chocolate. Love soda pop. Not together.

True story.

Right side of layout

Violet also had a play date at my girlfriends place while we were at our Pre-Natal class. Apparently she's a bit of a flirt. Really? Who would've guessed?



Pre-Natal class went pretty good. Even though I had Violet, she was a scheduled C-Section, so I never went into Labour with her (she was breeched and was still sitting on her butt when they pulled her out). The plan is for this one that it will be a completely natural labour (YOU HEAR THAT JR.??) and drug-free as well. Scares me a bit (labour that is), but the drugs scare me even more. And the nice thing about our class is that the Instructor is a Doula, so she knows all of this stuff.

Really love my girlfriend Lisa for writing this down for me. It will be fun to look at when Violet's older.


Comments