December Daily 2013 - Days 18 - 21

Day 18:
Today was all about documenting unpacking from our trip and scrapbooking. Both card are from December Documented.
The journaling reads: Today while Violet napped and Keith was at WarHammer, I managed to keep up with 6 loads of laundry AND get caught up on my December Daily. Next up: Project Life catch-up.

Day 19:
I caught some perfect pictures today of what our day looked like. Mainly, all of us lazing around on the couch. I think we're trying to store up all our energy for the slew of Christmas gatherings next week.

Day 20:
My youngest nephew (on my side) had his first birthday today. He wasn't quite sure what to make of all of the fuss about him.
The journal card is from Karenika Holiday Overlays with Airplanes in the Night Sky as the font.
The journaling reads: Today was our nephew Payton's 1st Birthday! We went over to Natalie & Brett's place after supper for cake and presents. Payton did really good opening his gifts and actually stayed pretty clean eating his cake! Happy Birthday Mr. Payton!


Day 21:
The journaling says it all. The journal card is from PL Merry and Bright.
The journaling reads: This evening was Keith's Work Christmas Party for Esco at DC Grill and Steakhouse in LaBroquerie. The food and conversation were pretty good and it was nice to get out after a hectic week. Oh, and this is me at 22 weeks pregnant!

One more post to catch-up on DD 2013, and then I'm done!

Comments