Project Life 2013 - Weeks 50-52

Last 2013 Project Life update!

I'm combining the last couple weeks in one post, just so that they are done with and I can move onto 2014 Project Life.

Week 50: December 8-14, 2013

This was the week that we started putting up Christmas decorations, with Violet's help of course. And we got to see Baby #2 on Ultrasound! Oh, and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug! Good week indeed.



The journaling cards are a combination of PL Merry and Bright and December Documented. The title card is from Ali Edwards December Daily Sentiment Box and the 'Tis the Season is from Hand Drawn Holidays.

Week 51: December 15-21

This week we spent a couple days in Minneapolis, therefore I needed a couple inserts to hold my favourite photos from the trip, as well as what went on when we got home.











The journal cards are from Ali Edwards Hello Days Journal Cards and the filler card from PL Merry and Bright.

Week 52: December 22-31, 2013

As this was the last week and a half of 2013, I decided to combine them together just so that I didn't have half a week to itself.












All the journal cards and filler cards are from PL Merry and Bright, with the Star Die-Cut (made by my new Silhouette I got for Christmas!!) from December Daily Sentiment Boxes.

That's all for 2013 folks! I hope you had an awesome year and look forward to seeing/hearing from you in 2014!

Comments