Project Life 2013 - Week 46

Welcome to Project Life Week 46 (November 10-16, 2013)!

Can't believe only a couple weeks left of 2013!

Not much happened this week. You'll notice that I didn't put in any journal cards this time as I printed out all the journaling from my journal onto an 8.5x11 and put it in an insert as I couldn't narrow down all the photos I had. We did do a trip to the city where Violet got herself a Twilight Sparkle from Build-A-Bear Workshop and we had lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

I also started to work on my December Daily album, but then a little someone I know decided that it would be more fun to stick everything she could into 1 pocket.

Also got to 16 weeks pregnant and Jr. is definitely showing! I don't remember showing this much with Violet at this stage, but they say that the second time around is bigger. Oh well. I like it.


The Title card is from Project Life Cinnamon Kit, with alphas from Basic Grey and a Remembrance Day Poppy glued on. The Bible quote I found online

I absolutely love the Children quote because it's so true!

And yes, Violet got a manicure, but not by me. Daddy gave her one after I had finished painting my nails, and locked me out of the bathroom so that I couldn't see what was going on. She was so proud of them.

Comments