Currently 16/52


Reading Hunger Games. I‘ve read it a couple time already, but it was sitting on my nightstand, just begging to be read again.
Playing with yarn. Lots of yarn.
Watching the new DareDevil series on Netflix. LOVE!!
Trying to get over this stupid sinus cold I have. At least it’s on its way out, but now Keith is sick as well. Boo!
Scrapping my 2015 Project Life album. Got a couple weeks behind while I was finishing up 2014, but I’m hoping by the end of the weekend to be caught up again.
Doing nothing much this weekend. Finally. Except work on Saturday, but that's only 6 hours.
Loving the quiet during nap time. Both girls are exhausting themselves in the fresh air and then pass out for 2-3 hours while I get some time to myself and maybe a nap(?)


Discovering that Dominique is getting closer to walking and grabbing anything she can so that she can stand up.
Enjoying watching Violet master more skills. She can almost wash her own hair with shampoo and she’s learning how to clean Pascal’s (the guinea pig) cage with me and how to feed him. She is so proud of herself these days.
Thinking of what to do for our anniversary in 2 weeks. It will be 7 years for us, so probably something small.
Hoping for the good weather to continue. Spring has arrived!!!
Considering another big knitted blanket. I definitely am crazy.
Finished Dominique’s knitted blanket earlier in the week. Look for a blog post about it on Monday!
Listening to my neighbour be OCD with his leaf blower. Drives me crazy!

Comments