Currently 14/52



Reading Unbroken by Laura Hillendbrand. I finally bought it 2 weeks ago after being on the waiting list at the church library for a while. I’ve started reading before going to bed to relax for a bit.
Playing with the girls and helping Dominique with her standing up.
Watching Big Hero 6. Violet and Dominique love Baymax.
Trying to get outside this week and get some fresh air.
Drinking more water these days.
Doing lots of knitting, as I’m almost done Nique’s blanket.
Going to a couple Easter gatherings this weekend. Food…..


Loving that Keith surprised me with a date night earlier this week while we had no kids for a bit. So needed.
Enjoying naps this week. Been going to bed way too late this week and needing some extra sleep during the day.
Thinking of what to make for Easter this weekend as I’m in charge of desserts.
Listening to Violet and Dominique talking to each other. And lots of happy/mad squeal from Dominique.
Celebrating that we are debt free! Except for the house. So excited though!
Starting back at work this weekend. My Maternity leave is done, so for now it’s only Saturday’s, with an odd Sunday in the mix. We’ll see how it goes.


Comments