Week in the Life 2013 - Wednesday Words + Photos

Welcome to Week in the Life 2013 - Wednesday edition!

Today was an OK day. Not the greatest, not the worst. Although cooking and eating scrambled eggs this morning has not agreed with me at all. Seriously. All I want is to be able to eat food without feeling like I'm going to lose it!

My nephew Payton came down for the day today as Brody was in school and Natalie had broken a couple ribs over the weekend (something about taking a flying lesson off her horse when he saw goats that spooked him) and picking him up was just hurting her too much. I said sure as Violet absolutely loves him and it's good practice for her when her sibling arrives.

It was a day that was a bit out of order, but yet I still had some energy to do some stuff around the house.

Here's a look at some of my favorites:


Went into her room as I heard her waking up and she was already reading The Grinch to herself.



These scrambled eggs with meat did not agree with me cooking or eating. Blah. Sometimes morning sickness sucks goats balls.



Mr. Payton came down for the day today. I think Violet liked the company. And it's good practice for her.

Really grateful for my sister Sam who picked up the new Star Trek movie for us to watch during the kids nap time.


Can someone please tell me why dishes are never ending??

Although I did get Violet's toy box all cleaned up and organized. Even sent some to the local thrift store to bless some other kids.

Really. Don't ask me what she's doing. All I know is that she was playing around with Rainbow Dash, some of which involved sitting on her.

Comments

Post a Comment