Week in the Life 2013 | Tuesday Words + Photos

 Welcome to Day 2 of Week in the Life!

I've officially made it past what I did last year!

I don't know what happened today, but I had ZERO energy to do anything (my dishes are lucky they got washed before I went to work and my floors are lucky that they got swept. That's all I did for housework today) and had very little patience with Violet today. Pregnancy mood swings and low energy levels I do not like.

I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but oh well.

Take a look:



7:50am - Working on photos from yesterday

7:38am - Someone got up early and wanted breakfast of yogurt and granola and chocolate milk


8:25am - Playtime with Lego

8:47am - Getting ready to watch Brave

8:54am - Watching Brave



8:57am - Check the weather


9:53am - Snack time of Bits and Bites

10:00am - Violet having her snack while we watch our movie

10:45am - Snuggles

11:03am - Violet was insistent on going for a walk

11:15am - Playing in the park

11:20am - More playing

11:37am - Someone's tired

11:39am - Peeling eggs for lunch

12:00pm - Egg salad sandwich for lunch

1:00pm - Nap time for me

7:15pm - View of the sky as I was exiting work. One of my favourite photos of the day

8:25pm - Violet ready for bed

8:45pm - View of my friends dairy barn

9:56pm - My friend Lisa holding our friend Sabrina's daughter at Girl's Night

Comments