Week in the Life 2013 | Sunday Words + Photos

Welcome to the Sunday Edition of Week in the Life 2013!

Last day! Although I've been liking this project, I've also been wanting it to end. It's always a tug of war game within me.

Anyways, for today, it was pretty relaxed. Spent most of the day at work again. got to nap for an hour, had Dairy Queen for dessert after supper and spent some time as a family, including family tickle fights and Keith teaching Violet how to tickle my feet.

Here's a look at Sunday:
Purse all ready for work

My view of our bedroom when I woke up from my nap.

Me and Violet chilling together.

Daddy tickles.

Teaching Violet how to tickle my feet.

She ate half of a kid's sized sundae!

My Mint Oreo Blizzard

Keith's banana split

Always with the never-ending dishes

Watching the neighbor cat try to pounce on a bird

Shower time

Thanks for joining me in this!












Comments

Post a Comment