Project Life 2013 - Week 34

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 34 (August 18 - 24)

 
More potty training this week (we're getting there!), more park playtimes, family time and just chilling, and a movie!

 
The title card is from Project Life Seafoam with my writing on there. The orange camera card is from an unknown source. The August journal card is from Snap Studio.

Yes, we got the new Plants vs. Zombies on the iPhones. Really awesome and the best part is that Violet loves to sit on my lap and watch my play. So addicting!


The flower journal card is from Project Life Cherry Kit with the Love Stamp from my local dollar store. The pink card behind the movie ticket is from Snap Studio.

Me and my sister Sam went to go see the new Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie. Violet spent the night at my Mom's place and Keith had the night off. It was AWESOME!

Comments