December Daily 2015 - Days 23-24

Sorry that I'm a bit late in posting my final days of December Daily. We had 5 gatherings in 4 days (insert crazy!!) and then I just needed a break to regroup myself in order to tackle the last remaining pages of my album.

I'm posting Days 23-24 here and  will do a separate post for Day 25 and again for Days 26-27. Whew!

So, onto Day 23:

I initially had nothing for this day. I worked in the morning and did some last minute Christmas stuff. But that was it. And then I got this photo from my Dad and a text saying that she was having lots of fun playing outside on the snow hill. I decided that that would be the story of today and just went with it. And when she got home later, playing on the snow hill was all she would talk about.

December Daily 2015 - Day 23

Day 24: For Christmas Eve, we spent majority of the day at home and went to my Mom`s place for supper. It was crazy chaos with 5 kids running around at the top of their lungs. But it was still ok. The girls loved their new pyjamas that they got, as well as having waffles, sausage and bacon for supper. And when we got home, it was lights out. They were done and ready for bed. Me on the other hand, watched Star Trek with Keith before heading off to bed ourselves.

December Daily 2015 - Day 24-1

December Daily 2015 - Day 24-2

Comments