December Daily 2015 - Day 8

Today was an awesome day!

We had our annual Christmas Brunch at Selah this morning to celebrate our last day before the Christmas break. I had brought along quite a few baked goodies (my speciality) to serve to the Selah Mom's as well as the Pre-School and Home-School groups.

We enjoyed some good food (yummy!), a little bit of singing from the 3-year-olds, a game, a craft and a silent auction. I think I ate my fair share of food there, and there was still a bit leftover, but not much!


The girls also had a blast in their classrooms (Violet in Pre-School and Dominique in Nursery). So glad that they had fun.


For today's page, I made it into a 2-page layout, as I had too many photos to choose from, as well as adding journalling as well. I used the Christmas Party stamp from Ali Edwards You're Invited. The 4x6 journal card from Hello December on the PL App.

Comments