December Daily 2015 - Day 18

Did you know that Star Wars: The Force Awakens got released today??!!! And I have tickets!!! I was lucky enough to get them the day they were released and was able to get a good theatre, at a good time and good seats to boot! And going with my sister and friends! And the girls were going away for the night!!

Recipe for an awesome night out!

And this has been a Christmas Tradition with me and my sister Sam to go see a movie around Christmas time. For the past 3 years, we did the Hobbit movies. Now that that trilogy is done, we were really excited that Star Wars was being released around Christmas time. We bought tickets on the day that they were released and then waited 2 months for the movie.

December Daily 2015 - Day 18-1

I won't give any spoilers out, just in case someone hasn't seen it yet, but I will say that it was worth it!

In order to commemorate this awesome movie, I decided to go with a 2-page layout. The first page with 2 photos and a journal card about our night out. The second page with the Teaser Poster. I really liked how it turned out!

December Daily 2015 - Day 18-2

Now, which good movie is coming out next Christmas?

 

 

Comments