December Daily 2015 - Day2

Day 2 is in the books!

I decided that for some Christmas presents this year, that they would be hand-made. But this isn't really a Christmas present. More like an belated-birthday-present-that-I'm-giving-at-Christmas ;)

I found this scarf through Ravelry (a knitting/crochet/yarn site that I absolutely adore) and decided that I was going to make this for my sister Sam as her above mentioned present. I started it in the beginning of November, but it took me a bit longer to complete it than I thought it would. But it's done! And just seeing it done makes me tempted to keep it for myself :) But I can knit myself another scarf, another day.

  
I used Hello December in the PL App for the journal and filler cards. I just wish I had better lighting for the scarf, but I guess this will do.

What did you do for Day 2 of December Daily?

Comments