December Daily 2015 - Day 21

Present wrapping night!

Yes I know it's 4 days before Christmas and I only got around to it now. I blame it one working constantly lately and just very little energy after getting home. So once the kids were in bed this evening, I grabbed myself a glass of wine, collected all the stuff necessary for wrapping and sat down at the table and got to work.

With some interruptions (thank you girls for not going to sleep right away), it took me almost 3 hours. But they are all wrapped, tagged and put away in the spare room. There's no way I'm putting wrapped gifts under the tree with Dominique around here.

December Daily 2015 - Day 21

This page was pretty easy to put together. I even remembered to grab a shot of myself working on the presents. I used a journal card from the Merry & Bright Mini Kit. A couple minutes in the Project Life App and it was done!

Comments