Week in the Life 2014 - Saturday

Last day of Week in the Life 2014!

While I'm glad to see it end, I'm also sad to see it end. It's been interesting to see what our daily life is like when I have to document it and see what changes I can make from here on out. 

Some people have asked me what I plan on doing with this project once it's completed. I have thought about doing it in a physical Project Life album, but have decided to go with a digital album instead and have already started working on it. 

Today was also a bit of a slightly stressful day. Something to do with a 3 year-old not putting on her listening ears when she woke up in the morning. Luckily we are both understanding of each other and she came up to me saying "I'm sorry" in the afternoon. Always learning for the both of us.

Anyway, onto the photos (which were all done on the iPhone today).

Saturdays are for Violet putting cookie cutters on my hands as bracelets.

Saturdays are for doing loads of laundry.

This Saturday in particular was for runny noses and colds.

Saturday mornings are gaming mornings for Keith.

Saturdays are for knitting when I get the chance.


Saturdays are for good naptimes.



Saturdays are for lots of play times and sister snuggles.

Saturdays are for Mommy going closet cleaning/purging crazy.


Saturdays are for bath night.

Which also included a bubble bath for me after the girls went to bed.

Comments