30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Part 1

So to go from one big project to another (and another in December), I'm taking part in Cathy Zielske's 30 Days of Thankful. Although our Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, I figured this would be a good project to take on.

What are my plans for this once it's done? A digital book. Much easier as I already have the words and photos here. I'll try to post every Monday, but bear with me if it's not up in time. Been a bit sleep deprived lately.

Day 1; Very grateful for these 2 girls every day. Even if they do drive me batty.

Day 2: Always thankful for Keith. He works hard, makes sure that we're taken care of and loves to spend time with his kids.

Day 3: Very thankful for Violet's help this morning. I was switching laundry around this morning before changing Dominique's diaper and Violet went in there and changed Nique's diaper all by herself! Such an awesome little helper.

Day 4: Thankful for Violet's love of reading. I was getting her ready for bed and she grabbed her book, sat down with me on her bed and started "reading" to me. So like her Mama.

Day 5: Thankful for the opportunity to try new recipes for my family. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo was a hit!

Day 6: Thankful for these cousins that get along. Even when playing nap time on the couch.

Day 7: Thankful that we can do grocery shopping to make sure that we always have food in our stomachs, and for Violet helping me at the check out. She did 1/2 the cart all by herself!

Day 8: Very thankful for Keith's patience with Violet watching him while he makes supper and answering her questions and showing her how to be careful in the kitchen. Valuable time together and life lessons.

Day 9: Very thankful that we made the trip to Winnipeg today to pick up a Jolly Jumper. Need something to burn off some of Nique's energy!



Comments