Around Here | 47/52

Reading nothing this week, except the usual blogs. I just don’t have the concentration this week to read much else.
Playing Plants vs. Zombies on the phone with Violet.
Watching 3rd season of Once Upon A Time on Netflix. Almost done and then I have to find something else to watch while I knit.
Trying to get more sleep as Nique hasn’t been sleeping very well lately.
Cooking the usual recipes this week.
Eating way too much sugar.
Drinking way too much caffeine.
Doing lots of knitting on Dominique’s rainbow blanket. And now Violet wants one as well.
Loving how much Violet’s vocabulary has expanded.
Hating the sleepless nights that me and Dominique are having. I blame either teething or growth spurt.
Discovering how much solid food Dominique is eating, besides breastfeeding. It’s insane!
Enjoying the quiet time that me and Keith have been having in the evenings after the kids go to bed. It’s nice to be able to unwind together.
Thinking of how we’re going to manage/schedule the Christmas bustle with 2 kids this year and numerous gathering to go to.
Feeling tired, but energized at the same time. 
Hoping (for) some decent sleep soon.
Listening (to) lost of music on my iTunes for the girls. Seems to calm Nique down when there’s music playing.

Comments