30 Days of Thankful 2014 - Part 2

Part 2 of 30 Days of Thankful. So far, so good.

Day 10: Thankful for a nice hot bubble bath at the end of a long day of unpacking my Mom's new house.

Day 11: Thankful for my sister Sam who took us out to Winnipeg to get Violet's belated birthday present of AppleJack from Build-A-Bear Workshop. And shopping at IKEA!

Day 12: Thankful for my kitchen. Even though I can never keep it clean, it shows that it's well used and loved.

Day 13: Today I'm Thankful for this big girl. It's been a day of sorries,forgiveness and do-overs. And I love her so much.

Day 14: Thankful for this little girl today. Her love of chewing on everything (including my socks that I'm wearing!) is hilarious.

Day 15: Thankful today for Netflix and The Magic School Bus. It's educational and entertaining!

Day 16: Thankful for Dominique's growing independence. She's a determined little girl who tries to do everything that her big sister is doing, including eating with her spoon. 

Comments