Week in the Life 2014 - Wednesday

Today saw a decline on photo taking with the big camera and with journaling as well. Wednesdays usually see me in a bit of a slump with everything, and it didn't help that I was helping my Mom pack/move, but I did what I could do. That's all I can ask for, right?

Anyway, onto the photos and words for Wednesday

The Photos:
Number of Photos: 33(iPhone) 9(DSLR)

I know this shot is blurry and Violet's got the Deer in the Headlights look, but it was cute. I was just getting out of bed and she decided to go into my dresser and start getting me clothes. Should take that as a sign to get my lazy butt out of bed.


The story of today was a very messy kitchen that never got cleaned up properly. Such is life somedays.



The story of today was helping my Mom pack/move. Actually it's been a story this week.

The story of today was that my Hubby rocks. His new job is quite different from his old one (going from sitting at a desk all day to doing physical labour all day), but he likes it.

The story of today was that this big girl needed her afternoon nap. She crashed within minutes of me putting her down.


The story of today was that the bathroom needed a good cleaning


The story of today was Violet putting her Teddy Bear into the car seat, buckling him in and telling me that she's taking him to the Candy Train. Oh silly goose.

The story of today was that Dominique got lots of Daddy time as Violet went to my Dad's for the night. It was nice and quiet in the house with only one kid and Dom loved the undivided attention.

Comments

  1. Love the 'conversation' between Dominique and her dad in the last photo. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment