Week in the Life 2014 - Tuesday

Hello Day 3 of Week in the Life! I was actually surprised with how many photos I got on my DSLR today. A lot of duplicates, but I was having fun playing around with it. I usually use my iPhone for primary photo taking, so using the "big" camera today was challenging, yet fun.

The Photos
Number of Photos: 27(iPhone); 33(DSLR)

The story of today was this is the time that I woke up this morning. Tuesdays are busy around here and I need the quiet time in the morning before the kids wake up.

The story of today was this little girl was up shortly after I was so that she could spend time with Daddy before he went to work.

The story of today was being able to do my Bible Devotions before the kids got up. And even got some journaling done!

The story of today was that I'm very thankful for this Church and the communities that it builds. Especially the Mom's Group this morning and for the awesome volunteers who look after our kids.

The story of today was that for lunch I cheated. Hot dogs from 7-11 for me and Violet. Loaded for me, nothing for Violet.

The story of today was Violet continuously playing with her Princess figurines that she got for her birthday last week. 

The story of today was that nap time called for me and I gave in for an hour. And it was much needed.

The story of today was the love between these two. Dominique had just gotten up from her afternoon nap and Violet informed me, "Mommy, help Dominique out!" Love it.

The story of today was this little girl trying desperately to get mobile instead of rolling around the living room. Some days she is so close to crawling, and others she just loves to roll around.

The story of today was this big girl showing off her grapes for snack time and me getting a gem of a photo that I always struggle to get.

The story of today was finally getting a shot of me reading bedtime story to Violet. She really loves me reading to her and always tries to get more stories in.

The story of today was making Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins that turned out divine. My girlfriends cleaned out half the batch!

Comments