Project Life 2013 - Week 43

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 43 (October 20-26)

Slowly but surely, catching up. My goal is to totally caught up before we leave on our family vacation on Sunday. Eeek! Never mind packing for all of us and I work on Saturday.

Full layout.

Left side of layout.
 
The Title Card is from PL Cinnamon Kit with Lavender Stickles on there. Violet's Birthday Card was made by me, with a My Little Pony Theme. And I found the Quote online.

The big thing this week was Violet's 2-year birthday party. It was a come and go at our place with friends and family invited. Yes, it was My Little Pony themed. Violet's totally into them right now and even has herself a Rainbow Dash from Build-A-Bear Workshop. She ended up getting about a dozen more ponies in various sizes and she was thrilled and over the moon.

As usual, Keith's aunt who does cake decorating for a living, made the cake for her as a birthday gift. She even mentioned that this would be an on-going birthday present for her from now on! Sweet! There was 1 tier that was just cake with about 40 cupcakes to go with it. We saved the tier for her actual birthday (which was on Monday) and just had the cupcakes as we had chips and snacks on hand as well.


 
To accomdate for the numerous photos I took during the party, I made a 4x6 template and made 6-2x2 photos to put in there.


All the journal cards on the right side are from PL Cinnamon Kit. I'm trying to use as much of my stash as possible (as I have TONS right now in journal cards alone), so you'll be seeing a lot of the Cinnamon Kit in future layouts.

Also this week was pregnancy blood tests (boo!) and the first snowfall of the year. Violet was thrilled beyond belief when I took her out to play in it. And, in true Violet style, threw a fit when I said that we had to go back inside for nap-time. Oops.





Comments