December Daily 2013 - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of December Daily 2013!

This month I'm playing along with Ali Edwards in December Daily, documenting the entire month of December.

Even though today's thing wasn't Christmas related at all, it's still worth documenting and remembering (although I didn't get the photo I wanted. Boo!). We don't go down to my Meme and Pepe's house often enough, so when my Mom invited me and Violet to come along this morning, I jumped at the chance. It was nice to get out and just spend some time with them as they are my last grand-parents that are alive.



The date card is from Karenika Holiday Overlays and the journal card is from Simple Stories. The digital stamp is from Ali's Embracing the Everyday

The journaling reads:
Today me and Violet went with my Mom and Payton to go visit my Meme and Pepe for a bit in the morning. Violet, as usual, played shy with Pepe and was just interested in Payton. It was nice to see them again, as we haven't been able to get out to see them much and I know that they love seeing their grand and great-grand kids as well.

Comments