December Daily 2013 - Days 5 - 7

Day 5:
Today for December Daily, I attempted making cookies again. The last couple times I've made cookies, they haven't turned out like they should. So I found a different recipe and tried it.
I THINK THE COOKIE GODS LOVE ME!


The Title Card is a December Daily Sentiment Box and the Journal Card and Die-Cut are from December Documented by Simple Stories.

Day 6:
Today my sister-in-law Jen came down with her daughter to spend some time with us. Violet absolutely loved showing off and playing around.
The Title Card is from Karenika Holiday Overlays, with the Journal Card from Project Life Merry and Bright and a Die-Cut from December Documented by Simple Stories.
 

Day 7:
This evening we headed to the city on a Family Date Night. We went to The Forks and took some pictures of the Legislative Building in Christmas lights.
I used a Merry Die-Cut from December Documented by Simple Stories for my journaling.



Comments