Project Life 2013 - Week 42

Welcome to Project Life 2013 - Week 42 (October 13-19, 2013)

I finally printed out the photos that I needed for the next couple weeks, so be prepared for more blog posts with PL.

I know I don't really blog about much else right now. I'd like to, but finding the time when I don't have a 2-year-old wanting my attention (or sleep for that matter), work or spending time with the Hubby, regular blogging kind of takes a back seat. I do have some other blog posts in the works, just please be patient with me.

On to this week's layout.

Full layout

Left side of layout.

The Title Card is from Project Life Honey Kit with the font Janda Happy Days. The Heart Frame is from A Vegas Girl Hand-Drawn Overlays. The Journal Card is from Project Life Cinnamon Kit and the Quote I found online.

This week covered our Canadian Thanksgiving and making plans to head to the States just before Christmas for a week of family vacation!

Right side of layout.

The Journal Card is from Project Life Cinnamon Kit, with washi tape wrapped around from Doodlebug - On The Web.

Not a whole lot is going into "designing" my PL spreads these days. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the ones with lots of cute embellishments, but I've come to realize that that is not my style. That I like the simplicity of just slipping photos in, slipping some journaling in, and maybe some embellishments here and there. Although I am making use of my digital stamps that I have.

Comments