December Daily 2013 - Day 8 - 11

Day 8:
I didn't have any photos from today, so I made my Christmas wish list. Maybe I'll get some of it??
The Merry Die-Cut is from December Documented by Simple Stories.

Day 9:
Today me and Violet (hopefully) started a new Christmas Tradition of making our own Wrapping Paper. I had a huge roll of paper that I had bought from the MCC (our local thrift store) for $1 back in the summer. Since buying lots of wrapping paper can get expensive (even buying Dollar store paper as you don't get much), this is my cheap alternative.
Violet loves to colour and basically screeches with glee when I pull it out. She got right to work doing all her colouring. And in no time, I had enough paper to wrap a couple gifts. Yeah!
I used Project Life Merry & Bright for the date and journal cards. Also decided to try my hand at using a transparency with some stickable gems that I had. Slightly surprised that it turned out!

Day 10:
I finally got my lazy butt out to my shed in the back yard (and through lots of snow) to get my Christmas tree out. Violet helped me set it up (as best as she could) and then in the evening, me and Violet decorated it with Keith's supervision.
The journal cards are from Project Life Merry and Bright as well as December Documented.





Day 11:
We finally got to see Baby #2 today as I had my Ultrasound appointment! Baby is doing good and everything looks to be right on track.
The journal card is from PL Merry & Bright with the date card made from Baby Word Art by Ali Edwards.




Comments