December Daily 2013 - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of December Daily 2013!

This month I'm playing along with Ali Edwards in December Daily, documenting, the entire month of December.

Today was a jam packed day, which included me being up for 19 hours straight (4am-11pm), but I loved it. Work, family time, in-laws and more family time is just the way I like to spend my Sundays. Oh, and hearing Violet go crazy with her cousins playing hide-n-seek with the Grandparents.

I almost documented going down to the in-laws and all the fun Violet had, but the photo that Keith sent to me this morning while I was at work made my day and just made me laugh while I was going crazy at work.



The date card is from December Daily 3x4 Sentiment Boxes and the journal card is from Simple Stories. The digital stamp is from Ali's Little Bit of Messy Photos and re-colored.

The journaling reads:
Keith sent me this photo of Violet sleeping this morning while I was at work. Violet's taken to sleeping on the floor lately and this is how he found her at 8:30am. We're guessing that the floor is much more comfortable for her to sleep and she can't lose Teddy Bear as easily. Either way, she is sleeping and that's what counts.

Comments