Week in the Life 2018 | Tuesday Words + Photos



Around Here Dominique is always the first one up. We can hear her door open and she comes into our room and starts asking for breakfast. I start the coffee and start getting stuff ready for the kid's breakfast.



Around Here, Violet makes breakfast for her and Dominique. This morning it's Cheese Whiz bread for the both of them.

Around Here, my new babysitting charge S gets dropped off. Her mom is a single Mom and needs to go back to work. It's a win-win situation as she gets to go back to work, while knowing that her little girl is safe and taken care of, and I get to stay home with my kids.



Around Here, both babies take a nap and I work on some blog posts while Dom plays in her room.



Around Here, I had to quickly drive to Violet's school to get some papers signed so that I can go on her field trip next week. I got to see her during her recess and she was so excited to see me.

Around Here, both babies are extremely needy. S is overtired and Zach is a bit jealous.



Around Here, my Mom stops by to borrow the van for a bit. And get baby snuggles from Zach.



Around Here, make lunch for all of us. The babies get purees and snacks, Dom gets chilli, I have pizza pops and I prep Keith's work lunches.



Around Here, all 3 kids down for naps, I work on dishes and start getting supper ready.



Around Here, I take Ruby outside to do her business and enjoy some sunshine.



Around Here, I empty out the winter bin and take everything down/out and figure out what can be thrown in the washer.



Around Here, I sit down to work on some blog posts. I got a bit behind on my #the100dayproject, so I'm hoping to get caught up.



Around Here, Violet came home with some ribbons from school. They had a "Try It Tuesday" in her class, which was basically the kids trying different foods in a class setting. She said that she tried all of them and liked them all.





Around Here, I'm multitasking by making supper, keeping an eye on both babies crawling around the house, and making sure that Violet and Dominique are cleaning the Guinea Pig cage.



Around Here, we had Stuffed Pepper Casserole for supper. Yummy. Violet even had 3rds!



Around Here, both girls help clean up the kitchen by clearing off the table and help with washing dishes. The washing dishes (only the plastic stuff) is new for Violet and she's seeming to love helping Mom out in the kitchen. Dominique usually just wants to play in the rinse water, but she's learning how to help as well. And I inspect and dry them all.



Around Here, it's bathtime for the kids. Dominique goes first and as usual, needs help washing her hair. 




Around Here, Keith goes outside to weed the garden and Violet goes to help him a bit. S gets picked up, so me and Zach go outside to enjoy some fresh air.



Around Here, I start bedtime routine for the kids. They gets snacks, prayers and tuck in. Zach is down first, followed by the girls.

Around Here, me and Keith chill for the rest of the evening.

Comments