Week in the Life 2016 - Sunday

Last day of my Week in the Life! If you're not familiar with the concept of Week in the Life, I suggest that you check out Ali Edwards who started this while thing and check out a couple of her posts to get a better feel for it.

In short, Week in the Life is about documenting your week, as it is right now. Lots of people document this lots of different ways. This week I'll just be focusing on posting my words and photos here on the blog and next week, I'll focus on putting it into a photo book.

Sunday is usually my hardest day to document. I'm working from 6am-2pm and find it really hard to take/get any photos of my work. And by the time I get home, Keith leaves for his 2nd job 20 minutes after and then it's just me and the kids again. By this time of the week, I feel like I've taken all the photos I can, and really run out of creative juice. But at least I got a representation of our day, so that's a bonus!



My sister Sam sent me this photo of the sunrise this morning



Work uniform



And work hat.



My kitchen when I walked in around 2pm



Weather forecast for the day.



A little someone wanted some Mommy cuddles after waking up from her nap.



Working on a couple blog posts.



Grandma's house for supper!!



Yummy corn on the cob for supper!!



Me and my sister Sam went to go see Captain America: Civil War while the girls stayed with my Mom. Such a good movie!!

Comments