Week in the Life 2016 - Friday

Welcome to my Week in the Life! If you're not familiar with the concept of Week in the Life, I suggest that you check out Ali Edwards who started this while thing and check out a couple of her posts to get a better feel for it.

In short, Week in the Life is about documenting your week, as it is right now. Lots of people document this lots of different ways. This week I'll just be focusing on posting my words and photos here on the blog and next week, I'll focus on putting it into a photo book.

Like I posted on my Getting Started post, I'm using a different prompt for each day. Today's prompt is Timeline. I usually jot down the time (6am-7am), but I find that so much stuff overlaps, so I'm just going with a photo timeline of the day.

Enjoy!



Memo to self: Don't let Dominique get the Cheerio box. There might be nothing left!!



Showers are always welcome in the morning. Makes me feel like a regular human being (!!) and just better overall.



I don't think I'll be able to come up with enough play time for these girls. Boundless amounts of energy....



Morning coffee run for me and my Mom: coffee for her, Earl Grey tea for me.



And don't forget TimBits for the kids! They get a 10 pack split between 2 boxes so that it's equal and no fighting!



Friday mornings always call for grocery shopping.



Which result in putting groceries away.



While I unpacked groceries, Violet went with my Mom to go clean church and Dominique watched Tangled (Rapunzel).



Just me and Dominique enjoying a quiet lunch together.



Violet got home just as I was getting Dominique ready for nap time and Gradma had gotten her a hot dog and Slurpee for lunch.



While Dominique napped and Violet ate her lunch, I sat down on the couch with my knitting and a podcast.



The usual Lego mayham when Violet plays with her Lego on the table during quiet time.



After Daddy came home, we went for some ice cream at Dairy Queen. 



Of course, when we got home, Violet had her usual chore of putting laundry away.



And then Dominique decided to use Toothless to attack a poor unsuspecting Violet. 😊



Dominique wasn't too happy about bath time this evening, but putting on her favorite song made her mood much better and easier to handle.



Bedtime story time!!



The girls' current bookcase. I think it needs some re-organization......



Good night kisses from Daddy!

Once the girls' were in bed, I stopped taking photos. Getting my bag ready and an early night means tha I have to work Saturday morning.

Comments