Currently | 9/52

Reading lots of stories to Violet and Dominique this week. And they love it.

Playing more catch-up with journaling and scrapbooking.

Watching nothing much this week, unless you count Violet watching VeggieTales and My Little Pony on Netflix (yes, they are basically the only shows she watches).

Trying to help Dominique with her teething pain. She cut tooth 6 and possibly starting on tooth 7.

Cooking lots, like usual. 2 very hungry kids all the time and a hungry husband to feed.

Drinking lots of tea, as per usual. It’s cold and I need something warm to drink. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Doing lots of backing up of photos onto an external hard drive and off-site. And will take my favourites, print them out and put them into photo books.
Going grocery shopping and visiting parents this weekend. Excited for both.

Loving that Dominique is now officially sleeping through the night, from 7:30pm-6:30am. It’s awesome J

Hating the cold. That’s all I have to say about it.

Discovering that Dominique is trying to stand up on her own by using either people as her support or something she can get leverage on. Oh girl.

Enjoying relaxing mornings with Keith before he goes to work.

Thinking of photo printing plans and getting photos into photo books for the family.

Listening (to) Violet’s vocabulary expanding like crazy. Also, love her imagination play.

Considering going back to work in April. I’m still on the fence as my hours wouldn’t be a lot and I’d have to work around Keith’s hectic work schedule, but I’ll have to talk to my bosses before then.

Comments