June Project Life 2014: Weeks 24 - 26

So I'm changing some things up here. Instead of trying to blog every week my Project Life layouts (which is failing miserably), I've decided to just blog once a month about them instead. Makes it way easier on me, especially if I'm falling behind. And only one post a month!

Onto the remainder of June's layouts!

Week 24 (June 8-14, 2014)
What we did this week:
Not much really. Lots of walks, visiting with family. Documented Dominique's sleep schedule and what Violet is up to lately. 

Supplies Used:
Messy Weekly Lines; journal cards from Midnight and Baby Girl, Hello Awesome is cut on my Silhouette Cameo.

 Week 25 (June 15-21, 2014)

What we did this week:
Celebrated Father's Day, lots of cuddles with Dom, taking the girls to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 (Violet LOVED it!! Dom slept through it) and the usual stuff.

Supplies used:
Messy Weekly Lines; journal cards from Cinnamon; filler card from Baby Girl;

Week 26 (June 22-28, 2014)

What we did this week:
Lots of family time, dance parties, visiting the play parks, cuddles and Family Date. And I even bought myself an Ork Painboy. And started listening to Elise Gets Crafty.

Supplies used:
Messy Weekly Lines; Journal cards from Mayfield; filler card from Baby Girl; misc embellishments

Comments