Around Here: 31/52

Reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Playing hide ‘n’ seek with Dom.
Watching 7th season of House M.D.
Trying to find more baking options instead of always cookies. But cookies always win in the end.
Baking loads more cookies.
Eating chicken fajitas for supper tonight.
Drinking Cherry Dr. Pepper.
Scrapping my wedding from 2008, Project Life style.
Going to the local beach and splash park on a weekly basis.
Loving that Violet loves the water at the beach and splash park.
Discovering my love of knitting again. I'm attempting to make a blanket for each girl.
Enjoying time with my girls before they grow up too fast. And as much time with Keith as we can.
Thinking of possibly moving, depending if the new job goes through.
Feeling very tired as of late.
Hoping (for) Keith’s new job to go through. He had an interview this week, so now we’re just waiting.
Listening (to) Dom’s constant noises. Love it!
Thanking God for every blessing these days.
Finishing my pregnancy books. Finally!
Starting to re-vamp my craft closet. It’s in major need of an overhaul.

Comments