Around Here | 35/52

Reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Yes, I’m slowly making my way through the entire series.
Playing Farm Heroes Saga on the iPhone.
Watching documentaries on Netflix.
Trying to be patient with 5 kids in the house, and they are driving me insane with all the loud noise.
Cooking nothing today.
Eating whatever I can get my hands on
Drinking way too much Dr. Pepper
Doing my best to keep my head level
Going out of my mind some days
Loving how willing Violet has hugs and kisses ready for me.
Hating how much I've raised my voice at her in the past week and have resolved to her to make it better and keep a level head more often.
Discovering that once in a while, a nice walk outside after the kids are in bed is enough to clear my head.
Enjoying nice hot bubble baths after the kids are asleep.
Thinking of how to get us outside in the cooler months. Probably more park time.
Feeling a slight chill in the air. Fall is on the way here.
Hoping (for) Dominique to go back to a regular sleeping pattern.
Listening (to) Violet asking the same question 20 times in a row, even after I’ve given her an adequate response the first time (Am I the only one?)
Thanking Keith for telling me to take a walk yesterday evening. It was much needed.
Finishing up my PL spreads for August. So close!
Starting to really enjoy my knitting when I have a moment or two. It’s nice to lose myself in it for a while.

Comments