Dear Dominique // 4 months

 Dear Dominique:
Has it really been four months already? My oh my dear little girl, you have grown tremendously, in every way possible.
You’ve really found your voice this month and it brings smiles to Mommy & Daddy’s faces while we lay in bed in the morning, just listening to you talk to yourself. We love hearing you coo and babble your way through any noise that you can make and it is totally heart warming to hear that coming from you. Someday my girl, you’ll be talking in full sentences and telling me what your life is like and asking me a gazillion questions. Right now though, I’ll settle for the baby babble.
  You’re also trying very hard to catch up to Violet as fast as you can. You figured out how to roll over early in the month with little to no issues. And when I praised you, you just looked at me with “meh” on your face and went back to chewing on your fists, acting like it was no big deal. We thought it was a fluke, but when you continued to keep rolling over, we knew that it was the real deal. And shortly after that, you figured out how to roll from your front to your back! You’re on a roll now (yes, Mommy knows she’s lame). You also continue to grow out of your clothes at amazing rates, as you’re getting into some 6-12 month clothing. You really did take after Daddy in the height department.
It’s been a bit of a struggle for Mommy to make sure that I’m spending equal amounts of time with you and Violet, and still have time for Daddy and herself. Luckily you seem to be understanding of that and are pretty content during your awake time and love the family time that we get together.
Keep on growing little one.
Love always,
Mommy

Comments