Around Here // 33/52

Reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (for me); Green Eggs and Ham (for Violet at naptime).
Playing catch-up on the girls’ journals. How did I fall behind again?
Watching nothing this week. Weird.
Trying to get my house back under control.
Cooking lots, especially with the slow cooker. It’s too hot to do anything in the oven.
Eating healthier (trying to)
Drinking iced tea and water.
Doing loads of laundry
Going out of my mind some days.
Loving the quiet time that I get with Keith, even if it is only a couple minutes here and there.
Hating that Violet has decided to boycott her afternoon naps. Drives me crazy.
Discovering that Dominique wants to be awake more often during the day and loving it.
Enjoying my quiet time when I get it.
Thinking of how to get rid of more “stuff” in the house.
Celebrating that Dom is officially rolling over, at 3 months! Eeek!

Comments