Project Life 2014 - Week 9

February 23 - March 1, 2014

PL catch-up? Check!

I really do love this project as I can keep an photograph/journal of our growing family. But I hate falling "behind." Never mind that I'm trying to get Violet's Baby Album done before Baby #2 gets here in April, as well as hopefully starting our Wedding Album and finishing up my Travel Albums. Whew!

Anyway, onto week 9....


The Title Card is from Project Life Cinnamon Kit, with the date stamped on there with my new Pebbles Roller Stamp in Lilac Posies with the flair button from Two Peas. All the Journal Cards are from Project Life Midnight Kit

Excuse the crappy date stamping. I just got the date stamp and learning how to stamp nicely. And I was in a hurry. 

Keith even contributed to this week's PL layout. Apparently he likes it when I'm nesting and the house gets cleaned on a daily basis. The purple writing on the bottom is his contribution.


The Currently Card is from A Little Grace and Mercy. Trying to keep one a week going.


I have 2 bi-fold cards for extended journaling that went on that week. Just labelled them with the day and date with random alpha stickers I found around the house.

A certain husband wanted to make sure that I knew that I was loved, even with being 7 months pregnant at the time. He took over my whiteboards with his messages to me. So many reasons why I love that man :)

Comments