Around Here

So with me being off work now for the next year (and hopefully 5-6 years), I'm going to try to be a better blogger. Starting off with a new series, Around Here.

Every Friday, I'll have a list of what we've been doing around here at home and out. Something like the Currently list that a lot of people/bloggers do, something to add to my Project Life and something to blog about.

So for this weeks Around Here:

Watching Frozen on repeat (Violet loves it), with a sprinkling of My Little Pony and Supernatural (for me) and occasionally me and Keith will watch Dr. Who.

Listening anything on my iTunes playlist. Most often includes Good Morning by Mandisa and In the Belly of a Whale by Newsboys (complete with dancing with Violet)

Reading Mocking Jay for me, Little House in the Big Woods for Violet

Dreaming Of finally taking over our entire house in June/July (we currently rent out the basement), and of planting a garden this year.

Thinking of all the projects I want to get done before Baby #2 arrives

Wishing that Baby #2 would come soon. This Mama's getting impatient! Not to mention big.

Cooking/Baking everything I can. I currently have 2 Shepherd's Pies, 7 Meat Pies, Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole, Taco Pasta Bake and Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole in my freezers. Along with any cookies/muffins that are in there as well. Stocking up for when Baby gets here.

Crafting lots. Working on my recipe binder, Violet's PL album, and whatever crafts I can find for Violet to do.
I absolutely adore this picture of her showing her enthusiasm for meatballs and spaghetti. 

Comments