Project Life 2014 - Week 11

March 9-15, 2014

Ahh...we finally saw some warmer temperatures this week. And it made me and Violet both very happy. Daylight Saving though?....not so happy.



The title card is a freebie from Cathy Zielske, all journal cards are either from the Midnight Kit or the Cinnamon Kit.

I know I said I was just going to stick with one kit for this year, but I still had quite a bit left over from my Cinnamon Kit, that I couldn't let it go to waste. And it goes nicely with Midnight.


Craft time with Violet this week has included a lot of painting. And she loves it! And the sun even came out to play, so me and Violet got to go outside twice this week to play in the snow, take a walk to my pre-natal appointment and even make some little snowmen! And it sure pooped her out. 3 hours of playing in fresh air is a good way to make a 2-year-old very sleepy in the evening. I think Spring is on the way!

Comments