Project Life 2014 - Week 8

February 16-22, 2014

Keep on going...keep on going....

A little bit behind here, but I'm still going forward with PL this year (so far).


This week my nesting kicked in full force. Seriously. I've done so much baking, it's ridiculous. And by the end of the week, I had nothing to show for it. Between the 3 of us and whoever else raids my house, my baked goods don't even last a week. Although I'm trying here! And lots of cleaning and de-cluttering and getting the baby room ready.


The Title Card is a photo of the front yard with a stamp by Ali Edwards Hello Winter; and the font Viva La Vida. All journal cards and Heart Filler Card are from PL Midnight Kit


Quite a bit of snuggles this week, and it was all worth it.


The Good Mom's filler card is from Paper Coterie: Lessons from Mom's.

You'll be seeing more PL posts this week as I got a nice big batch of photos printed, so you are forewarned!!

Comments