Weekend | June 7-9,2013:

Friday was a nice relaxing day today. Had Payton in the morning and Violet was so happy that he came by. After Natalie picked him up, me and Violet went grocery shopping. $93 later.... At least I scored some good deals, including bananas that were on sale for $0.59/lb. Woot! Quickly stopped by The Scrapbook Cottage after shopping was done. Good thing too because they were having a sale on that I didn't know about, so I decided  to buy some stuff for stamping as I've never really done scrapbook stamping before and thought that maybe it could add a little "oomph" to some stuff. Grabbed a couple stamps and an ink pad while Violet was at total ease when we were in the store, just walking around, bringing me random stuff (and put it back when I asked her). Awesome kid. The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent lazing around. On the bonus side, I finally finished cutting up all the fabric for Violet's Rag Rug and while I was watching Sherlock during Violet's nap, I was able to start weaving the fabric into the mat. Even if I weave one row a day, I'm estimating that it'll take me close to 2 months to complete. But it will be so worth it.

The fabric for Violet's Rag Rug being cut up 

I have a messy eater 😄

Saturday was a busy day at work. But it made it go by faster. And when I got home, Keith had a tub waiting for me so that I could quickly clean up before Violet woke up from her nap and we did The Truth Project. Violet went to my Mom's down the street while we did our class. After our class was done, Violet back home and supper eaten, me and Violet went to the park down the street for some playtime. And like usual, she spent about 1/2 hour in the swings. She could live in that if I let her. And after she went to bed, time to chill and work on Violet's Project Life album.

One of my many lists at work of everything that I had to make....at 1:30pm!!!

Face-time with my baby girl!!!

I could leave her in here all day long.....

On the play structure 

Sunday was just a crazy day at work. Not only were we 2 people short, it was insanely busy. And since I was on Soup & Sandwich, it was pretty stressful. And to top it all off, I stayed an extra 40 minutes to finish up everything else that I had to do. And I had to drive the scooter through pouring rain on the way home. Not really the way I like to end work. Once I got home, I was able to grab a quick shower as Violet was still sleeping and then when she got up about 15 minutes later, I got her changed, grabbed her bag and the two of us headed to my Meme's birthday party. Had a good time visiting, even though Violet was playing shy with her Pepe. Stayed there for almost 2 hours and then headed home to get supper going and wind down before bedtime.

Violet playing with Violet. 2nd cousins born exactly 3 months apart. And yes, both have the same first name. Long story on that one.


Sheep!!! Baaaa!!!!!

Comments