Project Life 2013 - Weeks 23-24

Welcome to Project Life - Weeks 23-24.

As summer has arrived, our days are slowly getting filled with stuff to do and not enough time sometimes to catch up. Violet is growing so fast right before my eyes! I can't believe that in 4 months she'll be 2 years old! My how time flies.

 photo _DSC5856_zps47669f94.jpgOverall look of Week 23. Sorry about the light glare. That's the problem of not having enough natural light in the house to photograph and you have to do it under florescent lights. Bummer.

I really like how this came together. Just enough photos and words. And lots of writing on photos.

 photo _DSC5861_zps7cc29104.jpg

The title card for Week 23 is from the Project Life Cinnamon Kit. Love it! I don't remember when the top journal card is from. I found it in an old scrapbook and it wasn't filled out yet. Bonus! The bottom journal card is from Project Life Clementine Kit.

 photo _DSC5862_zpsa5bda905.jpg

Lots more writing on photos. I like how it adds to the story and yet doesn't take up another space. Top journal card is from Project Life Baby Girl with Lavender and Orange Peel Stickles on them. The 2nd journal card is from Project Life Cobalt Kit. Stamps on there are from We R Memory Keepers Seashells and BoBunny Snow Day Stamps.All the writing on the photos was done with a Photo Signature pen.

 photo _DSC5869_zpse6677f73.jpg

Week 24. Again, loved how it turned out. I'm really trying not to have so many pictures of Violet and more of our life right now. Some days it's a bit hard, but hey, I'm trying! All the typing font was done in the Waltograph font (Walt Disney's font).

 photo _DSC5870_zps035384dd.jpg

The title card and all 4 journal cards are all from Project Life Cobalt Kit.

Yes, Brody did soak me playing water tag. He's one fast boy. And the one of Violet looking all proud of herself, or deciding how to cause mischief? She was sleeping in her toddler bed for nap time this week. My oh my, how she is growing! The photo of the Ferris Wheel is one that I took when Summer in the City was in town.


I just had to include a Dr. Seuss quote for this week. I also took Violet to go see my sister's horses and she got to pet a foal! Violet also decided that nectarines are really yummy right now and that she had to play hard-to-get with her boyfriend Kayden. A Bible verse from this week and Mr. Payton!

 
Love this quote!
 
See you next time!

Comments