Project Life 2013 - Week 25

Welcome to Week 25 (June 16-22) of Project Life!
 
We had a very busy week this week and I had a hard time picking out a favorite photo by the end. But I did it!
 
Overall look of Week 25.

Left page
 
The weekly card is from the PL Seafoam kit with my writing on there.
 
I took a favorite photo from every day, except Saturday as I wrote up our grocery list, edited it in PicTapGo on the iPhone as that's what I used to take all my photos this week. I mainly used the Sweet Tooth filter on all the photos to brighten them up some more. Really love that app!!
 
Then I took the daily memory brushes from Ali Edwards Embracing the Everyday digital stamp set. I re-sized them to fit and recolored them as they come in black and I wanted them to pop out a bit more. Love how it turned out!

Up-close of some of the photos on the left page.

Right page
 
On the right page I've got a pass for the beach that we went to on Wednesday. Violet did not like cold beach water AT ALL! This was also the week of Violet waking up at 6:30am every single day this week. This mommy was TIRED! Also 2 journal cards from Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories that have our week's agenda written on there and a filler card from there as well.


 
On the journal cards, I wrote out this week's agenda and added some stamps to it. The cherished stamp is from Prima Marketing Lifetime Stamps and the heart stamp is from BoBunny Snow Day Stamps.




Comments