Project Life 2013 - Weeks 20-22

Welcome to Project Life Week 20-22!

I know I said that I'd try to update on a weekly basis, but with a toddler that requires constant attention (and seriously, as I typed this, Violet went and put her handprints on the TV *facepalm*) a house that also requires cleaning and organizing and a hubby who also requires *attention*, I just promise to update when I can. K?

 photo _DSC5447_zpsd1ad477a.jpg


 
Layout for Week 20 (May 12-18, 2013). Title card is from Retro Collection with the Eliza Jane font. I forgot to print out a 3x4 photo for the top. I'll add it soon. Journal cards down the middle are from: Recollection (from Michaels); Project Life Honey Edition; Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories. The Life Amazing filler card is from Sna@p Studios by Simple Stories.

 photo _DSC5454_zps7b24463d.jpg
 
The write-up that I did for Mother's Day. Card is from Simple Stories Sn@p Studio collection.
  
 photo _DSC5455_zpsf4bfa8ac.jpg
 
Violet's word from this week. I love how her vocabulary is expanding. Some of the words I just heard come out of her mouth, others she says on a regular basis. Card is from the Simple Stories Sn@p Studio collection.
  
 photo _DSC5482_zpsc8dd8a12.jpg
 
 
 photo _DSC5483_zpscba46377.jpg
 
I had so many photos that I couldn't chose from for the week, so I printed out 2-8x10 inserts for the extra photos.  
  
 photo _DSC5484_zpsbc62d228.jpg

This is the close-up of the right-side of Week 20. I snagged the SuperMom comic from FaceBook. I also used some of Ali Edwards' word art on some of the photos (so <3 a="" this="">, <3 a="" today="">, so love these moments) and the black and white one was edited with PicTapGo.

 photo _DSC5477_zpsb84336b5.jpg

Week 21 layout (May 19-25). I actually really like how this all came together. And yes, I did put a photo in there of the new Star Trek movie that I saw with my Dad. Awesome!

 photo _DSC5486_zpsb7fb5a13.jpg

Close up of Week 21. Title card is from Ali Edwards Everyday Love Journal Cards with the Island of Misfit Toys alphas and Grilled Cheese BTN font. Journal cards in the middle from left to right are: Recollections (available at Michael's); Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories; Project Life Mayfield Edition; Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories.

 photo _DSC5459_zps51a8bbee.jpg

It was our May long weekend, so me and Violet got Keith to ourselves for a day. Loved it! Journal card is from Project Life Honey Edition, Monday Memories from Ali Edwards with the font Celebrate the Day.

 photo _DSC5466_zps7046d3c4.jpg

A combination of Violet's words for the week and common words heard around our house. I kinda did the half-assed, but still worth it. Card from Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories.

 photo _DSC5467_zpsad02dd3d.jpg

I was extremely excited by this. I had seen a blogger/scrapbooker use Stickles on a journal card a couple weeks ago. Well, what do you know, my local scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Cottage) carries them! So when I went it and saw them right away, I instantly grabbed the Glam Pink and the Lavender and got to work to see it in person. So cool!! I do recommend to let it dry a couple hours, or even better, overnight. But it turned out awesome!

 photo _DSC5462_zpsaffbf8ff.jpg

Layout for Week 22 (May 26 - June 1).

 photo _DSC5488_zps360d5e49.jpg

Close-up of left page. Title card is from Damayanti Sun and Fun Journal Cards. Both journal cards and filler card are from Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories.

 photo _DSC5463_zpse395a7c8.jpg
 
For Violet's 18-month needles (even though she's 19 months. I didn't schedule them until April and they only had openings in the end of May. Oops), I just grabbed a 4x6 sheet of cardstock, put the stickers that she got at her appointment on there, wrote on there her measurements and then put Glam Pink, Lavender and Magenta Stickles around it.
 
The doctor did raise a concern about her weight. Although she is tall for her age, she's on the low weight side. But she eats like a horse!! Literally, she would eat all day if I let her and she can eat as much as she wants at meal times with 2 snacks and a night-lunch a day. That girl has a high metabolism I tell you.
 
 photo _DSC5468_zps6b9bbf25.jpg
 
My nephew Brody absolutely loves this one. This is him playing soccer when we went to go watch him one evening. I used Orange Peel, True Blue and Firefly Stickles to write out everything.
 
 photo _DSC5489_zpsc8ff1dd4.jpg

Close up of right side of Week 22. Photos + writing = me happy. The journal card is from Sn@p Studio by Simple Stories. It's not finished yet and may take a bit of time to do so. It's about the last BBQ at my childhood home as my Dad sold it. Oh, and the pen I used to write on the photos was a Photo Signature pen.

Comments